AutoCAD Electrical, an integral part of AutoCAD suite of engineering software products, comes with powerful drafting tools for controls and schematic design. AutoCAD Electrical helps you create electrical control design, documentation, panel layout, schematic design and project management, and carry out other common design tasks effectively.
Panel Designing training imparts the skills for handling process automation. The training provides detailed study along with practical applications on DCS architecture and applications. Participants will get the exposure of AutoCAD for designing electrical wiring and control panel. Different types of switches, controls, circuit breaker, and other components required for control panel designing are also explained in this training program.
- Introduction to Switchgears & Accessories
- Basics of Control & Power Drawings
- Load Management (connected load, running load, load factor)
- Indications (Ammeters, Voltmeters, PF & KW meters)
- Preparation of General Arrangement Diagrams, Bus Bar sizing
- Preparation of power & control circuits
General wiring Guidelines / practices